Posted by Simon Baker
When we created our training materials we included a time line stretching back to the 1700s, which identified significant events, revolutionary breakthroughs and key people that have influenced how we work today. This required quite a lot of research, which proved to be both interesting and enlightening. One of the small gems we got from this effort was a lovely set of norms from Training Within Industry, which was created by the United States Department of War during the World War II to provide consulting services to war-related industries.Read more...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence
- Debugging Grails Database Performance
- Grails for Hipsters
- Governance - Friend or Foe?
- The Energized Work lab is moving aboard ship
- Gus Power on the future of software development at The CW500 Club
- Agile On The Beach: Session: How Are We Doing?
- Presenting BuyaPowa at Hacker News London
- Knowledge nuggets from Kent Beck
- There's gold in them thar hills
- No Bull: An author's note